I3 one motor electric skateboards
1.Check the switch of the handle/skateboard in place,as the diagram:
- the handle power switch is in the off state.
- put the switch of “Forward/Backward” mode to “Forward” mode on the handle.
- put the switch of “Slow/Fast” mode to “Slow” mode on the handle.
- put the "Skateboard Power switch" in off state.
2.Install 2 AAA batteries in the handle ,as the diagram:
3.The skateboard should be fully chargedbefore first use.
1. Open the slide the power switch,powerindicator lights, theBluetooth indicatorlight.
2. Bluetooth indicator on the battery box from "steady" state to "flick er"state, the handle and slide automatic conne ction is successful.
3. Normal operations can be carried outbetween the handle and slide.
Open skateboard the main power switch on the battery case 4different power indicator light hair representatives present remainingbatterypower, as follows:
- Three Green LED：100%-75%
- Two Green LED：75%-50%
- One Green LED：50%-25%
- One Red LED：25%-0%
1.Beginner/Ace mode:open the batteryshell on the back of the handle,as thediagram,beginner mode is on theleft,ace mode is on the right.We advisethe first players to use the beginnermode.
2.Forward/Backward mode: the left side of the switch is the forwardwhile the left side i s backward.
1. Check the remote control handle power switch is turned off,skateboard the main power switch is off.
2. The handle speed switch to beginner mode state.
3. The handle power switch to backward mode state.
4. Open the main power switch on the skateboard, power indicatorlight,press the "binding" button ,power indicator next to bind thelamp is off;
5. The throttle lever down to "Brake" state ; press master does notmove.6. Open the handle power switch, wait a few seconds, binding
indicators are flashing, the binding is successful.
Start: Board stops, the players from the skateboard on both sidesof the up/down the skateboard.Posture: Before riding ensure correct standing posture, center ofgravity and stability.Forward/Backward: Check the handle on the left side of the switch toForward/Backward.Acceleration: Handle joystick free state is parked in the middle (poweris zero), The center forward to accelerate; On a joystick, the faster thespeed.Brakes: Handle joystick free state isparked in the middle, to the middleposition. After pushing for brakingdeceleration, joystick is back, theslower speed.
E-Wheelin skateboard is an externalcharger. First the charger plug into theE-Wheelin skateboard's charging port.Charging port islocated in the batterycompartment side (front inserted toopen the slide waterproof plug) andthen the charger plug into the powersource.Charger LED is red - the battery is charging. Charger LED is green -Charging complete. Avoid long-term without electricity or battery isfully charged. In order to optimize the performance of E-Wheelin slide,should be chang-ed every month on one charge (3 hours).